Friday, September 14, 2012

Introduction

This blog will be focusing on all things Movie, Music, and Television. As an avid fan of all three genres I thought I would use this medium as a means of putting my personal opinions/reviews out in the open. Any new films, television shows, or albums I see will be written about on this blog. While I'm not a fan of being negative for the sake of being negative, I will be utilizing this page to express my personal opinions. If I don't like something, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I'm going to be blunt and honest but, unlike many pessimistic bloggers, I'm going to explain my reasoning behind certain statements. I hope to draw attention to the many artists, shows, and films that are often overshadowed by the big names of the entertainment industry. Again everything on this blog is my personal opinion and if you disagree with something, great! I'd love to hear your points and would love to see a different take on whatever the daily topic is!

No comments:

Post a Comment